Friday, April 27, 2007

Forgiveness

The beginning of this journey started with intense anger...not because of Ron's tumor but because of an uncaring doctor who repeatedly told Ron his headaches were caused by stress.

Last night Ron and I were talking about this and whether or not it was worth our while to seek legal advise. I was talking to a wonder friend about this today and she gave me some very good advise...forgive him.

We have held on to this anger for months now, I think it is time to let it go. Keeping such bitterness in our hearts really holds us back from growing in our faith and truly holds Ron back from God's healing touch.

Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. Colossians 3:13

3 comments:

odat_kim said...

I really appreciate your honesty and the depth of your faith Annie. I can't imagine how hard it must be, well I can try, and so I appreciate even more your honesty and faith. Praying for your family.
Kim

sister sarah said...

your posts are so very real. thnk you for sharing the journey with us. You are loved and lifted in prayer
sarah

CB said...

Annie,

I have found your blog! I carried that same anger with me for a long time. We had the same situation. Lou's headaches were blamed on everything but what it finally was. I had to let it go. Doctors are humans too I guess......it's hard to accept that when dealing with our beloveds and brain tumors however. Hope your walk is great this weekend! Keep writing.
Cathyb
www.lessonsfromlou.blogspot.com